Well, here I go again everyone.
Im having my holiday, chillin at hometown, and having fun wif my girl frens.
And, what else? Im goin to Bali on the 13 July wif my sister. Well, I may look like somekind of paranoid or watever, but since I heard the news about one of the Indonesian plane crash into pieces... Im not really feel safe on my flight later. Oh my God. Please... Bless me...
Im excited about this holiday bcoz Im gonna do loads of fun things... Like... (I didnt tell my parent about this one) Bungee Jumping. And, Bali... Im gonna but loads of things. Oh my God. Im like.. so excited. I hope I wont be a chicken when Im about to jump and then change my mind and then I go back to Jakarta. It's pathetic.
And of course... Im not really in da mood to have fun. Why? It's becoz on the 23 July, da ($$">*%^@!)&%^&%&(($$#@ result is out....and I dun have a gud feeling about this one... Please... Wish me luckkkk =(
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment