Friday, July 25, 2008

It's My Birthday =)

Happy Birthday to me...
Happy Birthday to me...
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to me.............

Alright! It's my birthday =)
Basically I love July. Im talking about the month July. Every year I always waiting for July to come. The first reason would be my birthday fall on July. The second reason... I just love the name July. The third reason is that normally my holiday fall on July. Haha...

So, this July fever has made me fell in love with number 7. July is the 7th month. My birthday is 25 July. 2+5 = 7 and July = 7. See that? And this number 7 fever has made me feel in love with David Beckham. Erm... I think I went off track.

What I am trying to say is... I love 25 July. Today. This particular day.
I wish I could be more hardworking this year. Let's see =)

Thank you for my friends who had been sooooo lovely by remembering my birthday and spent their money to wish me and so on. I love you all. You have no idea how glad I am to have you as my friend =)

Have a wonderful day y'all =p

No comments: