Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pictures (again)

I have been wanting to buy this headband. Now that I have 3 of them, I wear it (almost) everytime. LoL.


My parents. Who was really exhausted during the first day of the chinese new year. When it rained, they decided to take a nap because this is the only time they can rest (guests wont come in the middle of the rain, will they?). There is something that I like from this picture...

They are sharing the same pillow... How sweet... =)


Some company (which name I had forgotten) sent us this basket full of mini oranges. I love love orange. I took some oranges when I realized that I should have taken some pictures first... Well, just mind the hole that I dug.


I have a new hangout spot. Atmosfera... And I love love love this Oreo Cheesecake... Im sorry if the picture doesnt look appealing. I dont have a camera ok... So I was using my phone camera.


This is Marsbar... I heart it too. =)

-----------------------------------------
I wanted to post another picture... I think I should just upload it some other time...

No comments: