I have not updated my blog for so long. Loads of things had happened. I met someone special. All of my friends know how madly in love I was with Daniel Bongso. Nobody can ever make me forget him. Nobody! However all that has changed because I met Ian.
A kiss, for me, is a sacred thing. I would not do it without reason. I have been keeping my first kiss for so long. I thought I would save it for Daniel because I cannot imagine kissing someone else. Many times, when someone was about to kiss me, I would feel disgusted. Yea, that was exactly how I felt when I had to kiss someone other than Daniel; I used to think it was disgusting. Little did I know that I would meet Ian. His name is Ian Nashville.
Instead of Daniel, I gave my first kiss to Ian.
After I met Ian, I finally stop thinking of Daniel. That is amazing. You can ask all of my close friends. I might have loads of crushes but none of them could make me forget Daniel Bongso. Ian could have deleted all the other crushes, but Daniel? He removed Daniel from my mind. I thought nobody could ever do that.
I am 20 years old by the time I’m writing this. And I was never been kissed. Now you know how much effort had I put on keeping it for someone I really love (whom I thought was Daniel). I never regret the fact that my first kiss went to Ian. Never was and never will. Nobody has ever loved me the way Ian does.
Now the situation between me and Ian has gone far more complicated. All I can say for now is that I love Ian Nashville. I can go all lame and cheesy by saying that I will always love him but I am not God, meaning I do not know what’s going to happen next. However, now, this moment, I DARE to say I LOVE IAN NASHVILLE. I really do. The selfish part of me hopes he will be my first and my last.
Like what Charlie Chaplin said: “there is nothing permanent in this wicked world – not even our problem”. So, although there are loads of problem around us now, I just hope and try to settle it one by one. I am going 21 in 2 weeks. 21 is a mature age, so I have to start to act like one. I hope we can be together in the future. I am making my way there. I hope he will do the same. Again, I love him, I really do.
Alright, it’s time to put my war jacket on. Pray for us yea people =)
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
amin!!!
alen ^.^
Post a Comment