Saturday, October 31, 2009

Heartless?

I found myself kinda cold lately. I don't feel. I used to b da emo kinda girl who will cry when I have to leave a place... A girl who will cry when she sees sumthing sweet. Or da girl who talks a lot.

I'm not that girl anymore. When my high school friends were so excited during the re-union lunch, I was just "ok... So we haven't met each other for 4 years". I mean, I should feel excited, shouldn't I? I seriously didn't feel a thing. It was just a normal lunch with some people I know.

I was at the office this afternoon. I was about to go home when I saw my work partner. I'm not gonna b around for 2 weeks n I didn't even give her a hug or sumthing. It was so not me. Another example bout it... I knew she hasn't reached home yet because her house is kinda far frm da office. I didn't even ring her just to ask if she got home safely. It's not me... I'm not that girl.

Although I remember bout anything, like texting my fren jus to ask how they are, I barely can pick up the phone n start to type. What the hell is so hard about texting? I love texting... At least I used to love it. What happened to me?

Have I become heartless?
How come I don't give a fuck bout anything anymore?
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments: