Monday, May 31, 2010

Bob Sinclar

I love him. I mean... Cmoonnn... I love his music. And he's spinning at Dragonfly Club Jakarta while I'm blogging at home now. This is so not fair :( I really want to go there in the middle of the crowd and enjoy his music... I can almost imagine myself there. There are loads of places to go in Jakarta and yet I am at home :'(


Btw, trust me that I never know how does he look like until I saw the posters of him. Right there and then, I fell in love with him. Rebellious. Sexy in his own way. Great music. What's there not to like? Arghhh... Anyway, I think my favorite song from Bob is World Hold On. Especially when you listen to it with headphone (or earphone, any will do).



I've missed Pitbull concert last 12 May. And now I'm here at home when I know Bob Sinclar is here, in the same island with me, Jakarta.... And I'm here with my lovely Mac on my lap and blogging... :'(

Butttt... There's gonna be DJ battle on 3, 4, 5 June and I'm gonna be there. For sure! I don't wanna miss this one. Not anymore...

No comments: