Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Beginning

Yeap. New beginning.

Originally, I wanted to fill my June with loads of post about June 2009 but I didn't really had much time to post anything due to my sister's wedding. Yeap. My sister got married with Houssam on 11 June 2010 in Jakarta and 15 June 2010 in Pontianak.

I am officially 22 years old now. And most importantly, I have a job. A real job. I'm now working with APPCO Indonesia under the sub company called IMG. I don't think I can tell much bout my job since I don't think it's appropriate, let alone, legal.

What can I say is, I love this company so much. The second I step in the office, I wished I were to be recruited. Why? Because they were playing house music. Wow. I mean... WOW. And I love love love the environment there since everybody call everybody else by names; even the boss.

About the boss.. He's one funny guy and I couldn't ask for more. Best Boss ever. Owh.. Have I mention his name? This whole coincidence thing is freaky but I'm totally used to it (but I still think they are funny). First was house music. Second was event (this company has loads of events). Third was traveling (part of the job). Last but not least... My Boss's name is IYAN. Yeap... I.Y.A.N. (try to terminate the Y).

Anyway, since the office that I'm working at now is located at Bundaran Hotel Indonesia (roundabout), where my favorite malls are located (Plaza Indonesia and Grand Indonesia); so I'm thinking about joining the fitness center. I miss dancing sooooo much. They offered dance classes, they have gym equipment... So why not :D
ps: the view from the office is great.

Back to my job... What do I do? Currently I'm doing sales. But I have a high target. Too imaginative? Not really. I'm sure I can do it :) *positive thinking* and I hope I can prove it.

Good night xx

No comments: