I was online and checking my Facebook as usual when I saw my friend, Unni, profile picture and I thought he look different now. But I kinda like his new look. Then I clicked on "See Friendship" feature on Facebook where you can see the history of you and one particular friend. And in this case, I'm talking bout me and Unni. I browse for the picture of me and Unni AND I saw the picture of us during prom, which brings me to a guy called Zarif.
Oh yea... Zarif. He used to be my idol or something. Well, he's totally noticeable. He's tall. He's gorgeous. He looks like Orlando Bloom. WHO doesn't interested? Anyway, that brought me to the fact that he was my prom date on 2007. I couldn't mention his name on this blog back then because I was afraid someone would read it and told him (if you are curious, you may look at the 2007 archive).
I was so star struck at that time. I couldn't even look at his face straight away. Ever since he asked me to prom, we got closer. The were rumors about us around Swinburne. After the prom, you could catch us having lunch together and all that. I like the fact that he looked for me (OMG I just realized some things... I will write about this later). I was soooooo star struck. HAHAHAHA. I couldn't stop laughing at myself now.
About the thing that hit me suddenly;
1. Zarif's favorite number is SIX. He even got it tattooed on his ankle. He made it when he was with me.
2. I said... I like the fact that he looked for me. I said that about Ian too. Guess I do like it when someone is looking for me. Make me feel special and wanted :)
This memory does sounds really funny now. Well, good night xx
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment