Friday, March 25, 2011

Lust Is In The Air

I've gained bad reputation from the way I party and the people I hang with last time. Somehow nobody really talks about that anymore but I sense something else is on its way. Now it's from the way people interpret my pictures. I have to admit that I did take pictures which might intrigue people to think differently. However, I never thought it would be that bad.



Some people said it's from the way I dress. Even my sister-in-law told me that if she would to describe my style, she would say sexy... Not just sexy - sexy but "daring" kind of sexy. And many others said the same thing. Some even describe my style as "bitchy". I don't know if I should feel flattered or ashamed? Well, I don't plan on changing my style because I am comfortable and more confident with it. But if that make me look like a freakin prostitute... I need to change it... I need some honest opinion.


Anyway, I was experimenting with this piece of cloth free from Cosmopolitan Indonesia magazine. It supposed to be a vest from (X)S.M.L but I just couldn't tie it like they did so I made my own. Just want to make full use of it rather than using it as a shawl only. I'm pretty satisfied. However tho. This picture did become "something"... Anyway, here's another version of the vest.


It looked so much better from the back but I didn't take a picture of it. Will do next time ;)

Good night xx

No comments: