Happy New Year 2012.
People said new year is like a blank book. I might have to disagree with that. I think new year is like a book full of strategies and hopes. It is not guaranteed if all the plans will work but that's how it's gonna be. Trial and error... and eventually, succeed :)
That's why everybody should have something called "New Years Resolution. I never really have one every year coz I believe things will just happened by itself... Which is totally stupid. I tried to make one and, honestly, I never achieved those. So here are my resolutions. Hopefully I'm gonna be able to make it happen.
1. Future Planning
Yes. I am now working in an event organizing company which I totally love since this is what I've been wanting to do. But hey... My lifestyle and my standard is really high. I couldn't live on the salary they pay me. I worth so much more. And from my observation, those people are rich because they own the business. So yes. I need to start a new business. And I need to plan this properly coz I want to get this project running by July 2012.
2. Stop Procrastinating
If there is something I just love to do... That will be procrastinating. I just want to do it "later". This is not a good habit. I really wanna change this coz this habit affects every single thing I do.
3. Hit 63kg or lower
Yes. I've been really healthy at 63kg. And look at me now 10 kg heavier at 73. I need to lose those. Seriously. I need to look fabulous.
4. Save IDR 10,000,000 untouched
I still want to go to Paris. And for that I need the money. So, I need to start saving. In order for me to save, I need to make a financial report, along with financial planning and stick to it.
5. Family & Friends Privilege
Yea... I think I have been acting like an outsider. A stranger. I should spend more time with my family and friends. I should listen more to them and stop being such an egoist person.
6. Be Patient
Just be patient :)
Xoxo, HAR
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment