Thursday, June 14, 2007

BCareful

Ok.. I knw I said I won't update the blog so early but I caught in a totally boring situation. I need something to cure my boredom... So, here I am again. Hehe..

Ok, so it's like this, yesterday, I was walking back to the library back from the toilet. There was this guy, lets call him Mr.A, standing near the door and was talking with his friends. This is what I heard: (forgive me if I type the mandarin wrongly... I dunno how to type the mandarin)

Mr.A : "kan ma? ni yao join dancesport club ha?" (why? u wanna join dancesport club?)

As the President of Swinburne DanceSport Club, I was attracted by the "dancesport club" so I look at him for a while, thought he wanna say something to me or anything... But no... There was only silence and a shock face... Alright... So he didnt mean to talk to me. He say that accidentally. Fine... And he was shock because he did not expect me (the president) to be there. So I just walked away... What the hall?

Hey man, next time if you want to say something bad about my club or anything, please do it carefully or you can just tell me straight away. Ok? Cya next time Sir...

No comments: