Have you ever feel so sorry for something in your whole life? I DO. And that is... disappoint my parents... What I've done? If only I could turn back time.. I would have study harder... I would have do all my revision everyday, everytime, every second...
Now Im sitting here... at 4 am... early in the morning... no... i dun wake up early... I havent sleep yet. What am I doin? I am doin my assignment which will due in 8 hours. And, the best part is... I dun even know how to do it yet... Congratz me please???!
My friends are sleeping... forgetting their problem for a while... then soon will wake up full of tension... Feeling guilty for sleeping. How is dat sound?
My mother is here. I feel like wanna cry out loud in front of her. Tell her dat Im weak, tell her dat I wan her, tell her dat I failed.......... no... i cannot tell her... So, I just keep strong instead. And, wat do I get now? Im crying for myself. All by myself... Crying...
I just wan to be strong... to be tough... So I wore a mask that makes me strong... Now I wan to live without that mask, yet, Im still strong...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment