I am currently not in a stable mood. So, if anyone got offended in any way, please just let me know. Ok? I really cannot think straight right now.
I went out with Yee-Chan today. She is my best friend. So I think I shud tell her about my new a-lil-bit-bad-habit; clubbing. After that we went to the mall to watch movie. Since we still had like 1 hour 45 minutes before the show start, we decided to had snack at pizza hut.After a while, she wanted to call her brother but she ran out of credit. So, I offered mine.
After the phone call, Yee told me that her brother wanted her to remind me not to bring her to a 'weird place'. What was that supposed to mean? I texted him. Guess what the reply was. "Do not go clubbing, who knows that after Har got back from Malaysia, she lost her innocence"
Seriously... I lost my mood. Do I really look that criminal? Since Professional in Issues class, I tried to think more and keep my options open. So, to be honest, the first thing that I thought about was that I give bad influence to people around me.
If I think again, Fal would not go clubbing if it was not me who asked her to go at the first place. I was me who asked Len to went clubbing with me. Her boyfriend does not like it. Did I start all these? I never meant it. Girls... Did I create trouble to you?
I could not think and focus so I message Fal and asked her if I have given her bad influence in any way. Then she told me that I did not give any bad influence, it is all her decision to make whether or not she go clubbing and at least she knows about night life. I think that is also true. I am confuse now.
Another reason that I could think of is that Ben (Yee's brother) care about Yee, that is why he wanted to make sure that... (negatively) I won't take her to go clubbing with me. Which bring me back to think that I give people bad influence. Am I right?

Few people, I would not mention their names, keep giving allusions to me. Why dont they just say it to me? Straight forward. If they do care... IF they do care...
Now, I need help from my loved ones. Anything you would like to tell me? Anything at all? Please? If you do not think it would be appropriate to type it in my blog, send email to me or sms me. Thank you so much. Seriously. Thank you. I mean it. Thank you again..

1 comment:
i leave a long comment for you in my blog..since i think it is too long hehhheehe...
Post a Comment