Well, finally I have finished my final project. I had my presentation yesterday. It was OK. Our client Mr.Wesley had been very nice for not giving any harsh comment.
Actually, loads of thing happened yesterday. We had a, so-called, rehearsal in the morning with our supervisor and the other final project students. It was horrible since our system was not running smoothly. There were loads of errors. And guess what. Mr. Wesley sent me a message saying that he would like to make it (presentation) earlier. O.o
*take a deep breath*
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
How am I supposed to fix all the problem when everyone was not around (they went home to change) and I only had 1 hour. Sh*t.
However, I managed to calm myself down since I am the leader and I could not panic when my team mates are. Luckily it went well =)
First I thought that I would be free after I get over with it. Yea, I do feel free but suddenly I feel empty. I have no more project to do. I do not have to contact my client anymore. I do not have to debug all the codes anymore. I think it is alright but then it is not alright at the same time.
If I do have a project next time, I will have to deal with new people and new project and new client and new... well... everything. Seems like I could not believe that it is over. 1 year is a long time. But it felt like it was yesterday when I met my client for the first time.
Anyway, I just want to say thank you to all of my team member (actually, I am not sure if they know that I blog). I have been such an a*s leader for 1 year. I have caused so much trouble and sorry for the days when I overslept and came late for the meeting. Thank you for everything =) Congratulation for the graduation and Wish you all the best for the job. Cya when I cya =)
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment