Monday, September 8, 2008

Im in my study mood...

and blogging mood as well. LoL

Alright. Since I have load of things goin on lately, suddenly I think I am in my study mood. I was doing my assignment yesterday. I got to excited and then I wrote more than I should. The essay was limited to 1500 words and I got 1507 words, excluding the references. I dont know what has got into me but I really am in my study mood.

Let's see if I still have my mood when I am doing my Artificial Intelligence assignment. Maybe you will hear me bangging my head to the wall every 1 minute.

Honestly, I think my course is kinda cool. Well, at least it sounds cool. Computer Science and Software Engineering. WHat I am worry about is my capability to cope with the chore. I aim quite high this semester. Well, I aim HIGH this semester to make my CGPA looks good later on.

*******
I can't wait to go to Singapore. I really wanna go there. I think I like the idea of me working there and grab a tea (I dont drink coffee) every morning before heading to work, walk to the MRT station and read the newspaper or any shit. That scene keep playing inside my head and suddenly I obsessed with it. Crap...

*******
"He", who is still running in my head, gave me another finger snap. *snap*
Shit... This cannot be hapenning... What the heck that he wants? Can he please just make the situation clear? Or if he does not want to make things clear, please just make his behaviour clear. If he wanna be nice to me, be nice all the time so I wouldnt trap in my mood swing. If he wanna be rude, please just be rude all the time (although I would not prefer that). What I am trying to say is... Please be clear. Erm...maybe not that... Please... Erm... Whatever...

No comments: