
I am such a huge fan of Jabbawockeez. Kind of obsessed with them. I really love Jabbawockeez. Somehow I sounded like a psychopath or something.

In case you are not aware of this, I love to dance. Oh yea, I do. I do not consider myself as the best dancer ever, but I can dance well if I have enough practice and someone to teach me. And Jabbawockeez, for me, is different from other dance crew that ever existed in the world. Their style is edgy. They like to experiment and do moves that unique.

Really respect them. I wish I could dance like that too. And, it seems like I've been trying to do so, coz our routine is the modified version of theirs. I feel really funny doing their moves coz it looks funny. Luckily I am not performing coz I will definitely laugh.
I do not have any particular dancer that I like more than the others. I love them all. They are one. Jabbawockeez is Jabbawockeez. I do not think I will ever get bored with their performance. Wish you all da best Jabba =)PS: for those who wanna know more about Jabba, try da link that I provided above and check out YouTube for their videos.

No comments:
Post a Comment