He is someone that I've been talking about lately. He is someone who I keep (and not supposed to) thinking of. I like him, yea I do. However I just feel it is really wrong to go with him. In his eyes, Im just another random girl that appear on his mind whenever he's horny. I should not go with him. I must not go with him...
I decided not to go with him after all.
If you ask me now... I still do have a feeling for him. I am still happy whenever I read his messages to me. I am still happy whenever I see him. I am still happy when he hug me from the back. I am still happy that whenever I go to his place(he owns most of the clubs), he will talk to me first instead of my friends.
But I am not happy that he ignored me sometimes. I am not happy that he never remember my performance date, venue and time (although I've remind him already). I am not happy when he asked why I did not remind him about my performance (which I did). I am not happy when he reply my long message with a short one.
I know that he is much more older than me and he is more mature than me and do not care about all these little stuff. SO...the point is... I am the stupid one expecting him to care about me. I am nobody. Why should he care about me?
Last year my date for prom was Zarif. He was such a sweetheart. I just realized that I never put the story here...
During Raya last year, we held an open house and he was invited. He was my idol at that time so I was kinda nervous when he was around. I tried to find a topic and the only thing that came to my mind was prom.
Me : Are you goin to the prom?
Him : Only if you're my date (*grin*)
Me : (do nothing and just smile like a stupid and shock) Ha. Ha. Ha. Really?
Him : Yea..(*another grin*)
Me : (thinking "WTF")
Raya was over and when the prom is near, no news from him and then he sent me a message:
Him : Are you goin to the prom with me?
Me : Are you going? I thought you are not going?
Him : If Im going, Can I have the pleasure to have you there with me?
Me : (Freakin shit...I cannot stop smiling) Yea sure =)
Truly speaking, this is the first time a guy ever asked me as his date to a prom. And, the person who asked that is the person is my idol at that moment. Of course I am happy. Rite? Feel kinda stupid now... Please just ignored me. LoL

We were so casual that night. Luckily I didnt wear such a fancy dress or whatsoever. LoL
From that moment on, he has been very sweet. Even after the prom he is still very sweet.
Why can't my date-dat-has-been-cancelled act like that? As a friend...
Sigh...
What am I talking about?
Kinda off topic...
What I am trying to say... It's OK to go to the prom without date. ROckS your single world, LadieS!! =)
ps: full report on Egie's bday, Raya and Prom coming soon. LoL
During Raya last year, we held an open house and he was invited. He was my idol at that time so I was kinda nervous when he was around. I tried to find a topic and the only thing that came to my mind was prom.
Me : Are you goin to the prom?
Him : Only if you're my date (*grin*)
Me : (do nothing and just smile like a stupid and shock) Ha. Ha. Ha. Really?
Him : Yea..(*another grin*)
Me : (thinking "WTF")
Raya was over and when the prom is near, no news from him and then he sent me a message:
Him : Are you goin to the prom with me?
Me : Are you going? I thought you are not going?
Him : If Im going, Can I have the pleasure to have you there with me?
Me : (Freakin shit...I cannot stop smiling) Yea sure =)
Truly speaking, this is the first time a guy ever asked me as his date to a prom. And, the person who asked that is the person is my idol at that moment. Of course I am happy. Rite? Feel kinda stupid now... Please just ignored me. LoL
We were so casual that night. Luckily I didnt wear such a fancy dress or whatsoever. LoL
From that moment on, he has been very sweet. Even after the prom he is still very sweet.
Why can't my date-dat-has-been-cancelled act like that? As a friend...
Sigh...
What am I talking about?
Kinda off topic...
What I am trying to say... It's OK to go to the prom without date. ROckS your single world, LadieS!! =)
ps: full report on Egie's bday, Raya and Prom coming soon. LoL

1 comment:
LoL...
Thank u =)
Post a Comment