Fuck.
I am as scared as a little puppy-who-are-going-to-be-asked-to-eat-hot-dog...
First of all I wanna congratz my Darling, Ratna because she just found a JOB!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaa!
I am waiting for her first salary and her treat. LoL.
She's gonna work at Jakarta in da Frisian Flag company...in...finance department? Im kinda confused too but I will call her tonight and she will explain everything to us (sounds like a interrogation yea?).
Then...all of a sudden...I freaked out. How am I supposed to find a job? With my zero experience, low CGPA, and all those shits? Owh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Alright...I just need to say this somewhere coz I freaked out. Seriously... I will be alright in 2 hours or so. But for now. I really need to say it out...
Ps: exam coming soon. I will update blog after my exam... (promise =D)
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment