Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Most Terrible Blogger Ever

And that person is me. How can I abandoned my blog for so long?
Loads of things had happened around me. And Im dying to put it here. I think it will be very reasonable for me to begin with December 2008...

December 2008
doesnt the name just screams "holiday" all over it? I mean, Christmas falls on it. New Years Eve falls on this month too. School holiday (it's obvious), and my friends birthday falls on this month too. Last but not least, December also the time for everyone to loosen the tension that has wrapping their mind and spend some time with their family... and that's exactly what I did.

I went travelling with Egie and Titin. I never thought that we would really have done it. Mostly, people ended up with plans and never get the chance to make it happen. But we did. We went to Singapore, Thailand and KL. How's dat? Pretty impresive I must say.

Once I got back from the trip, I went to HongKong with my family. All of them. My dad, my mom, my sis, my bro, my sis-in-law, my grandma. That was really fun.

*I promise I will upload pictures once I got them.

January 2009
Right. January. It's 2009 now. It's the perfect time to start whatever your goal is. Just like me. I had been upside down dealt with my brother's website. I wanted it, so bad, to be perfect. Yet I just couldnt. I was so depressed.

Despite of all the bad news... I got my result in middle of the month. Guess what? I had my name extended. It's Haryati Sugianto BSc. now. Oh dear... HAHAHAHAHA... Im sorry. Im still excited about it. Not just that... It was my dad's happiest moment (that was what he told me). I make my parents proud. That's all I need.

Now that I have to find JOB... Im not that confident with what I am.

February 2009
No doubt. Chinese New Year was around the corner. I was busy with the cleaning and helped my mom with the decoration and all. My dad was busy working so he couldnt help us. I turned out very nice. We were very busy druing the first two days. My mom was exhausted. So was my dad.

My sister came back for research. We went to Singkawang. I helped her to handed out the papers and answered few questions. There were so innocent looking. And they WERE innocent. That was funny. I will get back to this when I remember.

What has been bugging my mind lately is that... My sister's behaviour is getting on my nerves. She has been acting childish. I have been wondering if she loves my dad more. Or maybe she only loves herself. Whenever my mom say something, she would just react as necessary. And she always talk back as if my mom has done the biggest mistake ever! That is just so disrespectful!

Somehow I just keep quite... No.. I had been quite. But not today. My mom wanted to buy us something for lunch. We asked for Pecel (well, if you wanna know what that is, just google it. K?). She wanted it to be with noodle and NOT glass noodle. So, they ran out of noodle hence they mixed it with some glass noodle. Nothing's wrong with it, does it? but NOT for HER! She said "what was he thinking? It's like what? A pig who eats mixed food?" WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with her? Did she really need to say that? Was that necessary? If you dont want it, well, JUST SAID SO. There is no need to say pig or whatsoever. HEI! I EAT THAT... I EAT THE FUCKIN MIXED FOOD!!!! SO what does it make me? A PIG???!!!! YOU ARE SO FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE!!

I was so jealous because she succeed in her work. She is a straight A student. However, if she acts like that? There is exactly no point for me to be jealous.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone.

No comments: