Tuesday, April 27, 2010

About Relationship

I was talking to Yola about relationship. She told me that some people, feel sad after break ups or separation or anything because they miss the feeling of having someone. You know.. Someone to wish you good night. Someone who text you. Someone who misses you. Someone who hold your hand. Someone who kiss you. Someone. That someone. 

Having someone is crucial that there's a term called "rebound girl/guy". And Yola made me realize that it is not the feeling of having someone that I miss. It's that one particular person that I miss so a rebound guy wouldn't help. And according to Yola, that's really terrible. 

I admit it. It's Ian who I want. It's Ian who I miss. It's Ian who I wanna kiss. And that IS terrible indeed. Pathetic to be exact. I am trying to gather myself. Put the pieces together and move on. And honestly, I've been doing bad. 

I was talking to Virgo Kid. He told me bout his ex girlfriend. When he told me bout his ex, I could see that he was all excited and happy. Suddenly I got jealous. Not because he was talking bout his ex, but because there's actually a guy like him in this world. A guy who really loves someone no matter what. He knew all the negative things bout her. He knew she's not perfect and yet he loves her. 

Maybe someday, that's how my husband gonna look like when he talks about me :)

No comments: