Sunday, March 28, 2010

Heartache

From all people breathing in this world. There are only two people I thought who will trust me when other people turn their back on me: my dad n my mom.

I was wrong.

I just got back from Jakarta. I'm in my hometown. Then my mom told me something which gave me so much pain. My mom said that my dad wasn't too keen about me going to Kuching because it brought bad influence. Clubbing and all. And she started with all the whining about Titin who's now a good girl and she has learned her lesson and all those. So I'm wrong now? So she believed all those gossips? So basically my parents don't believe me?

I've been telling everybody about how my family believe me. And now when I heard that... My heart broken into pieces. I couldn't say a thing to reply my mom.

When she said it again, all I could do was cry. I couldn't even talk properly. All I did... Cry and cry and cry and cry.

Honestly I couldn't bear the pain in my chest.

When I got into my room... The smell of it... The smell of my desperation. My tears. My heartache. My love for ian. Nights when I cry myself to sleep. It hit me. Hard. I can't stop crying.

I think, again, I'm gonna cry myself to sleep...
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments: