Ever since the interview with the G company, I couldn't get my mind off one thing I said during the interview. It was about the expected salary. I don't know the standard of the salary these days (which is my fault) and I set my standard wayyyyy too much and now they will never call me back. And yes I am being negative because I know it's true. Interview always ask about expected salary because every company has their budget and I totally set mine wayyyyyyyyyyy pass that. The point is, I screwed it up.
However, I got another interview at an Event Organizing company and it's somewhat promising. Maybe it's a sign from the universe that the job from G company is just not for me. And insisting on it will only push my luck away. At first I was devastated when I realized the mistake I made but now when I come to think of it, I am more subtle and calm.
I have to go through this second part of the interview with the EO company on Monday. The director wants to see my work. I don't mind working for them. Maybe the universe is trying to tell me to work with them. I'll see how things go.
For now, let's go to sleep.
Good night xx
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment