I figure it's not too late to actually decide on my new year resolution, ey? Or maybe I am late but hey, it's better late than never.
1. New Body
Hell yeah! I lost 10 kgs before and I can do it again. But I gotta maintain it this time around. It's all about commitment, whether or no. And maybe I'm a novice in commitment and all but when I say I'm committed, that means I am. So I've been training with a personal trainer who happened to be so huge! Somehow I kinda like it when someone is forcing me to do stuff (positive ones of course).
Trainer : "So, what did you eat yesterday?"
Me : "Well, hmmm... *cough*"
Trainer : "So?"
Me : "Rendang, fish, chocolate cake, cheese, cookies"
Trainer : "Owh wow... Good job!"
Me : "Huh?"
Trainer : "Btw, prepare yourself because there will be NO mercy for next training session."
Me : "owh... oo...kkk?"
Judge by how devoted (and huge) he is, I will get my new body ;)
2. New Job
Owh definitely a new job is in my list because when I get a new job, I can see myself put "checked-mark" one by one in my wish-list. It's just so crucial at the moment. And I'm not talking just normal job. I wanted a job which I like to do. It has to make me fall in love with it. And somehow everything fit into its place.
3. More time with family
It sounds so drama like but seriously it's what I really want. And I know it's contrary to what I wrote on number 2 but I am sure I can still spend time with them :)
4. Wake up earlier
I've always been the sleepyhead. I love to sleep. That's my third fav thing to do (after kissing and sex). However I do think that I sleep a lil too much lately and I need to reduce that and wake up earlier. So I can be more productive :)
5. Be more patient and see the positive (and funny) in everything.
Guess it's clear enough...
6. Be in love again
I think one and half year is more than enough to drag about Ian all along. Now it's time for me to be in love with someone else. Someone who can make me open myself to him. Someone who can stand me. Someone who really love me :)
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment