End of the month. Had the lovely experience during Miss E Bday. Will talk more about it later. What I wanted to say now is the end of the month.
End of the month. Makes me feel both exited and worry. Excited because holiday is coming and worry because exam is coming closer. Im getting more and more worry coz everything and everyone in getting older from day to day. End of month makes me think of "end". At the first day of each month I like to think about how should I spent the month but it never happen. Sigh.
Alright. I dun feel like writing actually... Just want to have a post at the end of the month =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Har, end of the month doesn't mean end of the world. Try not to negative thinking again. Have u ever heard about "Secret" in USA , it is very phenomenal. Find about the Secret and learn from its ok ?
Post a Comment