Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Friends

I think it is going to be very difficult to talk about people around me if I dun introduce them 1st. So here I am. Giving their profile. However, I wont state their real name here.

Miss Sach
Here goes the very beautiful friend of mine. She has this long n nice hair, fair skin, and so much more. (Hopefully she will never read this or else she will do something that you dun wanna know). She stays at the same condominium as mine but in the different block. She can cook (and we always ask her to cook for us) =p

Miss Summer
She is Miss Sach' house mate. She is funny. How to explain this? Kinda innocent. And seems like she believe everything. But I like her sense of fashion. She is cool. And her dream is to get a tan like... like... well... loads of example. ok? Hehe... All da best for her.

The Girls (so, everytime I mention "The Girls", it refer to these 4 girls -- who stay wif me)
Miss R
She was my best-friend. Why do I use the word 'was'? I will explain it in the next post. She has this problem wif her hair. She loves her hair so much.

Miss E
She is one of the girls as well. She is a romantic girl. She like something cute, nice, romantic, touching... well, those kind of things.

Miss L
This one is mentally retarded. Well, not that bad. But we always say that she is mentally retarded. Hehe. Kiddin, of coz. She is the one who always clean the house and she is da one who is very patience and say yes to almost everything.

Miss S
She is... dangdut lover, so I can say. She is funny and also very patience. She likes cow and white color. Perhaps because cow is white and black? Well, God knows.

Now I will introduce the guys:
Mr. U
He is Miss S' bf. Now, u got dat. Hehe. He afraid of dogs. He afraid...of dogs. Really. So dun ever bring any puppy for him. Hehe. His hobby is farting. Yes, Im serious. Farting.

Mr. N
He was... He is our friend who become our daddy. Altho we're not that close n'more. Who know why? He knows. His hobby (I hope by the time I type this his hobby is still da same) is photography and he is gud at it.

I will update this post if there's anything I would like to introduce =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, you know i'm like giggling all by myself in this library reading this part: "She loves her hair so much" and this part as well: "He's afraid of dogs"

hehe, i don't like how you described me tho.. it should've been something like:

"Miss Summer is such a goddess. She has a good sense of humour but can still remain calm when she laughs (so erase the 'funny' part 'coz it doesn't sound cool at all). She basically knows eveything (here, erase the 'innocent' part). She is sizzlin' cool. She has this tanned skin (erase the 'her dream is' part) just like Adriana Lima's.

that's the appropriate way to describe me, honey..

Hugs,
~*iSHTaRSuMMeR*~

SaChiE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SaChiE said...

me?? very beautiful?? --> yea everybody says dat

me?? long n nice hair?? --> ya i kno dat

me?? fair skin?? --> another thing dat i've known already..

so, tell me sumthin i dont know, will u??
^_^