Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I want this shoe

One thing that I noticed lately is the new style of shoe which has become a trend. Im not following the trend. Im not the type of person that follow the trend. But for this time, I like this shoe. I like it so much. I don't know why but I like this style for soooo long. And now it become a trend which means I can find it everywhere.

Advantage: I can find the shoe easily
Disavantage: There will be bunch of people wearing the same shoe!!!

So what am I going to do? Tell me...
Alright... The problem with this shoe is... it wont suit my d@mn fat foot. Not that I have an elephant's leg... but it does look ugly on my feet. But I believe I will find the one that suit my feet. Which is really really hard...

The shoe... I like it RED
I also like it WHITE. They are so... You know... =)
And also BLACK... Red and Black are sexy... =pYou might think that Im crazy for choosing 3 shoes with the same style but different in color... Well, You better look at them one more time. It is called temptation... (And I dun mean it the "temptation fish" as one of the menu from Patience Daily).

The other shoe that I like is the sling back shoe... Like this one...

Alright... will take a picture of my shoe once I got my hand on one... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Har, i think ur habbits doesn't change he....he....if u like the shoe just buy it doesn't matter if the shoe already have been a trend, get over it girl!!Just be who u are. Even u have a sama shoes with everbody doesn't mean ur style of fashion just like them too,am i right?Trust me even u have same shoes with anybody u can make it different with ur style. V