Monday, December 31, 2007

Plastic Surgery

So, I think you can see it from the title of the post. During the holiday, all I do here: eat, sleep and astro. What do I watch? I watch MTV, AXN, V Channel, E!, Star World, Star Movie, Cinemax, HBO, and so much more (Im not advertising Astro, yea).

There is one show in MTV; it called “I want a Famous Face”. Can you imagine what kind of show it is? It is so sad to watch that show. Shit! So, basically, one person (she/he) wish to have some part of their body ‘modified’ so it resemble their favorite actress or model or whoever. I can understand that…

However, do you ever really see HOW they do it? It is so cruel. Oh my god, they just… just… you have to see it with your own eyes. I am so sad when I see the condition of the patient after the surgery. T.T

There was this one girl, who I think is soooo pretty. So, what da problem? She said that her breast was too small. So, she would like to have a breast lift and a breast implant (into a D cup size) and a botox which make your face far from the acne problem. Actually botox sounds nice.
Anyway, what I wanted to say is… Please just dun do dat? There are some failures as well. Going under the knife is like gambling. It is either look gud or look bad. See? Please just dun do dat? Alright?

No comments: