Indonesia. Im Indonesian. I hate Indonesia.
Well, first of all, I never understand why should Indonesian people are so racist. The most racist thing that you can see is between Chinese and Indonesian (no matter what other races). Seems like being Chinese is something dirty and they should be terminated from earth. I just don’t get it. What is wrong with them?
December 6, 2007. Pontianak – Indonesia, my hometown which seems far from the TV news since Pontianak is quite calm (although not that calm), suddenly out of nowhere, a riot came up. It was ONLY because of a small accident between (again) Chinese and local people. I don’t exactly know what had happened between them. However, as a grown up, couldn’t they just solve it wisely? They are grown ups for Gods sake. They are older than me. I am very sure that they still have brain in their head. If there was anything wrong, I am very sure that they could just bring it up to the police or even they could case it to the court if they wish.
Instead! They chose to smash people’s car, hit on the resident’s house window. And, yes, you guessed it right. They were Chinese people’s house. Wonderful, yeah? Stupid people doing stupid thing. They are idiot. They are nothing more than trash. They are shit. They have no brain. Animals are smarter than them. MotherFucker!
This is not the first time. Last time there was this quarrel between 2 races. Dayak and Melayu. When I found the link about the news, I will put it here. That was really really scary...
I am not saying this because I am Chinese. No. I am talking about this now because I am sick of them! They are really-really stupid. Oh my~… I am sorry to all readers for saying bad words here. But I can’t control my emotion now. If you could not stand this post, please just close this window. I promise I will write something in the next post.
Secondly, I hate Indonesian for being so uncontrollable. Does Indonesia have any rules? Yea, we do. Does Indonesia have any police? Yea, we do. Does Indonesiannn ever obey any rules? Hell no! Does Indonesiannn ever help the government in any way? Fuck no! All they know is just fuck themselves. All they know is fucking complaint. And keep doing the fucking riot. And just keep fucking people’s daughter. And just keep ignoring the fucking rule! Shit!
Look at our neighbor. Malaysia. It is so close, yet so different. Malaysian will not bother for having Chinese around them. They even have Indian in their country. And they appreciate them. See? Why can’t Indonesia act like Malaysian? I think I agree with the “Malaysia is truly Asia” statement after all. It is so peaceful. They even have Indian temple there. Isn’t it nice? They respect other races. You could find Indian restaurant, Chinese restaurant, and… what even shocking, they have Indonesian cuisine! I love that. I love that. I LOVE THAT. They are so friendly.
Thirdly, I pity our President. He is so tired, I can assure. He needs help, not other than the Indonesian people themselves. From me and from my other Indonesian fellow.
Fourthly, I hate Indonesian teenager for being so wild and fuck every guy they see. They even use drugs, what’s more? They sell it as well. That is super great, yea?
I do not think any of my friend would come to Indonesia after all of these scary thing happening around Indonesia... =(
But…
However…
I am proud of Indonesian culture. The fact that Indonesian people respects the older people. The fact that Indonesian people respects the marriage by staying virgin until they married to one they loved. I love these simple cultures from Indonesia but those people just do not get it.
Loads of people love Indonesian language. Why don’t we? I am currently studying in Malaysia and loads of Malaysian told me that they like Indonesian language. They like the way it sounds. They said Indonesian language is cute. And most of them love Indonesian music as well. That is something we can be proud of. Those guys (the group band) could bring up the word 'Indonesia' to the world. Again... That is something that we can be proud of. Not something like the riot.
I love Indonesia for its uniqueness. Its food... Yea, talking about food. There are loads of nice food in Indonesia. That is why I am so chubby =p. Especially in my hometown. You can find variety of food in my lovely small hometown. There is street full of people selling foods (but I do not think they are open now since they are so afraid of the riot thingy).
Last but not least...
I love Indonesia, for having a city like Bali. It is just lovely, being in such a calming town. Bali makes us feel like as if we are in the fairytale. It almost seems not real to me. The beach, the sun, the people, the temple, are sooooooo beautiful. I wish I could just stay in the beach doing nothing. Surf and then sit, and then surf again. I will post about my holiday at Bali last July. I can assure that you will love Bali =)
Because I do...
And I still do...
And I always will...
Let's hope Indonesia will get better...So they won't hurt my lovely hometown, Bali and any other places in Indonesia. Hate to admit it but...I love Indonesia...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment