So, now Im in my hometown. Chillin. However, as what I’ve told everyone, internet connection in Indonesia just… sucks. It is kinda hard for me to update my blog. So I will update like once a week with loads of post at a time. Alright? Lets start with my journey home…
I took a morning bus home. Everyone went on da same day. Miss R and Miss L went to Brunei with the morning plane. Me, Ndya, Siescha, Tin and Dara had da bus on 8. But since we didn’t have da ticket on hand, we had to leave earlier to get da ticket. Once we checked in, we left to find some food for lunch since I will never buy the food from the restaurant in Sosok. It is damn expensive. We went to this vegetarian restaurant, which is not bad actually.
Talking about our luggage, I didn’t bring much stuff. I have 1 bag, 1 laptop with me, and 1 plastic bag (which actually has 3 shoes, 1 milo, 3 package of nuts in it).
Nothing special had happened during the journey actually. It is just that… Yeah, actually there is one… There are 2 drivers. They take turn to drive (of coz, it is a 9 hours drive… One need some rest. Who doesn’t). Lets call them driver A and driver B. Driver A received a phone call.
Driver A: hello?... Hello? HELLO?! (he hung up)
Driver B: who?
Driver A: I don’t know… Unknown number. It starts with 024. Jakarta is 021 rite?
Driver B: Yea. Well, I dunno which town does 024 belongs to.
Driver A: and it has +62 in front of it.
Ladies and Gentlemen, +62 is Indonesian country code. U knw rite? Like +62123456789 is your phone number. +62 is your country code which usually followed by the area code. So, lets continue.
Driver B: which city is 62?
Driver A: No. It is for the speed dial. You know… When you want to call abroad, you should press 62 so that you can connect faster.
Huh?
Driver B: *silent….*
Driver A: No, it is the country code you see.
I thought finally he got it right when…
Driver A: so to make it easier to connect you should include 62…
I think I should just sleep…
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
tante...why don't you talk about da vietnam thing???
my god...Yea...I supposed to... I will... =p
Post a Comment