Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Random News

Oh no… Haha. Im in Kuching now. And yea… Im alone. I cannot believe that I really am alone. There is nothing about our project. There is going to be a lab session with the other tomorrow. Let me see if I there is actually something that we really can do. Anyway, Miss Yee was here for a week. She is my bestie since I was in high school. And we still get along well. That’s what makes me love her so much. I think we still can be so close because basically we are the same type. Same stupidity, same craziness, same thoughts and also same love for fashion. So, there is no problem.

We were shopping like crazy. Miss Yee bought loads of thing. Since our love fashion is so big, we decided to dress up. And, no question, we made loads of head turned. Hehe. Kinda funny there but we were having fun counting the turning head. We made a day plan. Guess what? It’s completely useless. We didn’t follow any of the plan. Haha. Oh my~ Loads of funny thing had happened.

I wanted to say thank you to Miss Yee for being such a lovely friend. Im so happy having a friend like you. Hope we can get along well until the end of time =)

Talking about fashion, I always wanted to become a fashion stylist; not a fashion designer. I like to dress someone since I cannot always dress myself up because I have imperfection; but I have a good asset too =p. I like to dress Miss L. She has a very great body. Miss Yee also has a nice body. I like her body more since she is not too fat neither too thin. She’s curvy, and I like it.

Being a fashion stylist will be very great. I dun dress myself, so you will not ever think to ask me to dress you up. Sometimes, when I am in the mood, I will dress to impress. I have loads of style that I like but I cannot copy them because of my “flaws”. After I gave it a second thought, I mix and match some of my cloth and I am thinking of taking few pictures of myself wearing them. I know a few good angles to take pictures (thanks to [N] photography). And I will ask my brother to take the pictures later during the Chinese New Year. Actually I wanted to ask [N] photography to take my picture but [N] will puke and then sick and then his camera will be broken. No… I didn’t exaggerate. The owner of [N] photography is choosy.

So, from now on, I will dress my friend and take a picture of her/him and then post it here and your comment will be very helpful =p

No comments: