Yea...wake up please... I just got a hit on the head so bad... I admit that I've been such a stupid leader of the team. I dun deserve to be a leader in the team. I dun even know why the supervisor chose me at the first place. I think he wanna give me a chance to be something. From nothing to something.
I am now (while typing this) doing the Gantt Chart for the project. Gantt Chart is a file where you put all your schedule of your project. You can track the progress and everything. Then NOW, I just realized that we only have purely 20 days to do the coding for the system. Oh my~ Im going crazy, really. Then we have to do the testing for the program. Seriously, are we ever going to finish this project? Or, to be exact, can it be done under my lead? Can I take the lead?
I am pretty sure that I can do it. I will prove to my team member that I actually can do something. This time my angel side is winning. The evil side of mine cannot say anything.
Now...If you would please...I will continue my chart =D
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment