I am sitting in da library waiting for the bus. And I absolutely hav no mood to do da project. So, here I am writing the blog.
I have few things that bother me lately. In Mr.Li class, we talked about ethics. I like this subject so much since Mr.Li always give us a life lesson. And today I wanna talk about one virtue. Forgiveness. Mr.Li said that when someone doesnt forgive other people for their mistake, that someone will only hurt him/herself and not helping the person that he/she hate at all.
I have my own opinion for that. Yes I agree that when we are angry with someone, we are hurting ourselves and that feeling actually become something that keep holding us back. I completely understand that it hurts. However, if he is saying that we are doing no good for that person, Im kinda not agree with that. For me, it depends on the situation.
Truly speaking, I am kind of person that will angry at someone easily and regret that straight away. I am currently not talking to total of 3 people. First one is my ex-best-buddy. His name is Felix. He used to be my best friend ever. But I am not talking to him now. It is a long story. I will post it sometimes. I did try to say sorry and all but he ignored me, so I decided to hate him as well. The second one is also my best-buddy (still consider him as my best friend). His name is Vin-Vin.
See the problem herE? The person that I am not talking to are actually my best friends. What am I supposed to do?
The third person. Let's call this person BL. I am not talking to BL not because I hate her or anything. I am just waiting for her to finally SEE the BIG problem in front of her. I am not talking to her because I want to give her space for herself to think... Sigh. I think I am bad at explaining. Shud just post this some other day...
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
honey, we stop talking to her because we still care for her...
if we don't give a fuck about how she behaves and all, we would be like, "wuteva, it's your life. you make mistakes in your life."
that's true as well, but if you make the same mistakes over and over again, it makes people think that you actually enjoy it...
that you were pretending when you said sorry...
and if you don't respect your ownself, don't expect people to respect you...
nvm, i start rambling here...
but my main point is, just because you prefer not to talk to certain people, it doesn't mean you're a mean person...
'coz some people just deserve it...
hey darling...Yea, I totally understand you. I just dont want her to only change but I want her to understand the situation and then she change because she wanted to.. Let's hope she finally see the problem and change for her own good..Luv ya =)
Post a Comment