I also love it when the girls at home said that I am crazy and I would have gone crazier after 1 pm. Haha. That was actually funny. I couldnt control myself after 12 midnight. I would start to act crazy after 12. Seriously (scared? so do I. I am wondering how could they stand me).
I could not remember when but I actually stopped. I am.. normal I must say. Which is.. which.. which made me sad. Truly speaking I prefer to be crazy. I just stopped acting weird. The fun at home is still there coz... somebody else does.
I am confusing, I know. What I wanted to say is that I am not the old me. I hope I could do something about it next semester. Well, that wasnt exactly what I meant but pretty much it. And... I am confused. Anyway, enjoy your Tuesday.

1 comment:
Har, kan udh g blg jgn terlalu dipikirkan omongan org lain. Terserah mrk mau ngomong apa , sampe mulutnya berbuih buih( who cares ) . They just jealous, ok? ( Always think like this) . No more sad for fucking friend like that!!! It's ur life not them , Just be yourself!True Best Friend accept who you really are, when u sad or happy eventhough when you have a fight they always think about u. ~V~
Post a Comment