My zodiac sign is Leo. And I'm a good example of a living Leo. Everything you read about Leo is on me. How I like the attention I get. How I'm so careless. How emotional I am. All those are right. I'm the true example.
And I'm currently with this Virgo guy. I couldn't find any term to explain me n him. I'm not his gf. I'm his friend. Not really friend. So I'm gonna refer us as "me n him". I like talking to him. I like him being straight forward. I just don't buy bullshits anymore. So him being straight forward is a relieve.
Here's few things that I like. Some ppl might find it normal but I like it. It's my blog. So it's about what I like.
# I like it when he say "What r u doin there babe? Why so silent?" Eventhough I was silent for 5mins only.
# I like his reaction whenever I ask him out. Eg "Let's go for movies" / "Let's go shopping" / "Let's go to Bali" / "Let's have ice cream"... His answer will be "Me n you? Of course... Bla bla bla"
But I hate him more than I like him. Somehow he teaches me stuff that I always heard but never experienced.
I don't really know him. We flirt and all but never really serious during our convo. I'm... Ok... I... Shit!!! I kinda underestimated him when he first said hi to me. I was the normal rude bitch. So I didn't bother to knw bout him at all.
Later I found out that the lovey-dovey-happy-go-lucky Virgo kid has thousands of things which he has experienced. I didn't know that he was a shuffler. I didn't know that he used to represent sarawak for skate competition. I didn't know that he's a runway model. I didn't know he broke his arms twice before he quit skating. All those. I missed those during the first few months.
I didn't mean to ignore him completely. I just didn't, and don't, feel like knowing anybody. But I feel bad because I never bother to ask anything. Not only Virgo kid. But to all of my friends. Have I got too lost in my owh shit?
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment