I have the owh-fuck-i-thought-u-would-say-something-else situation. The problem is I didn't have any backup plan. Damn me.
It's this Virgo kid... We were having our normal conversation when suddenly we got into the 'kiss' topic.
Vk : tot u like kissing? :P
Me : i do
Vk : aha then?
Me : but I wont simply kiss them ok.... Told u only 2 people in this world kid
Vk : yeaha why me babe
(fuck I know he would ask me this question again... and YES it took me FOREVER to answer that question)
Me : erm...
Me : because...
Me : because I wanted to know how it's like to kiss someone else
Vk : o
(shit...)
Vk : not that you like me?
(okay... how the fuck am I gonna answer that? It took me my life to answer this one)
Me : I like kissing you
Vk : jst kiss?
Vk : not like me la?
(im dead)
Me : I dont know if I like u or nt
Vk : I see
Me : I dont simply kiss strangers ok
Vk : o
(right... dead end... trying to stir the question to him... I said)
Me : why did u let me kiss u? (although I know the damn answer)
Vk : erm... free kiss anyone? hahahaha
Me : ok
(serious shit.. although I know guy will never reject free stuff especially stuff like that but I didn't expect him saying that)
Vk : jokes
Me : naaa it's true
Vk : i was joking
(after a minute or two...)
Vk : angry?
Vk : sowie then
Me : no... I figured
Vk : hmmm
(another moment of silence)
Me : ok i am angry... although i've already figured dat earlier
Vk : why
Vk : i was kidding
Vk : i dont simply kiss too
Vk : it's jst that [...] (smething else... I prefer to keep that to myself)
Vk : fair enuff?
And so on... But it's not gonna be the same we-flirt-alright kinda friend anymore. I'm not even sure if we're still friend. He was mad, alright. He might have thought that I used him for testing or something. I swear I didn't... I understand if he felt... I don't know... I don't know what he felt... But he's mad at me... What have I done? Damn I feel bad... I really do feel bad...
Especially after what he had told me. I am glad to know whatever he had told me... But what I said in return today... when he's having his bad day... What the fuck have I done? Kid... I am so sorry... Seriously Kid... I'm sorry... I'm sorry
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment