Honestly, I never really get over Ian in the past one year (plus). I always tell myself that I am strong, fabulous, nice, one hell of a woman whom guy will fall head over heels with. But I just can't seem to get over him.
Well you know, clearly that woman is the love of his life. I understand that I am nothing to compare to her (in his eyes). It's just that... It's not easy to get over him. It's Ian we're talking about. There's no need to explain how much I loved him :)
And lately I feel it's kinda tiring to keep fighting this feeling. There is a saying (I forgot how exactly it says) which says that there is no use to convince you are something when your heart say otherwise. So I've decided to just let the feeling exist and still be strong, fabulous, nice, one hell of a woman whom guy will fall head over heels with ;)
Good night xx
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment