So I just reached home from a day out with my ex-colleague. I kinda like them so I keep in touch with them. When I told Rizky bout my interview tomorrow, he was like "Don't go". I cancelled the interview for tomorrow. I just found out that the company that offered me job has the same concept with the company I left. Well, it's a big NO-NO.
Anyway, so I was browsing some pictures of my friend on Facebook and somehow her life make me really jealous. And when I start to think further, I have loads of "wants" and somehow it's just over-rated. So since I couldn't sleep just yet, I wanna list down all those things
1. Great Skin Complexion
Some girls are really lucky because they don't need any treatment at all yet their face will still be crystal clear. Some are struggling to keep their face clean from zits or anything at all. And unfortunately I'm one of those who are struggling to keep the face clean from zits. Before I worked at my previously left job, I had this almost clean face but then came that job and my sensitive face just couldn't handle it. So now I have... well, just say "horrible" looking face. I really need to clean it up.
2. Slimmer
Seriously. I've been dieting my whole life until 2009. I was at my slimmest point by then and I like it. I've gained 7kgs for the last 1 year. Damn it! I have to lose weight not only because I wanna look hot, but for my health as well. My doctor has been telling me bout this and still... here I am... being fat. She's gonna ignore me sooner or later.
3. Rich
Owh yes I am money oriented. I admit that. I'm just too expensive (yea, I admit that too). I just need loads of money to support my lifestyle. From head to toe. From the moment I wake up 'till the moment I'm going to bed. I'm just too expensive. SO I need money. Loads of money. When I have loads of money I can have number 4.
4. Credit Cards
Why? Hmmm... I kinda like the idea of credit card. Some might think that you owe someone when you use credit card. Well, from my point of view it's different. You get loads of discount when you use certain credit card on certain promotions so I get to save more with credit card. Why not, right? In order to have credit cards... again I need loads of money. And in order to have loads of money, I need number 5.
5. Well-paid Job
Which has to be the job that I love as well. When I love what I do, I could face whatever is gonna happen... And now, I do hope I could get the job that I love.
Good Night xx
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment