Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Dream Crib

I've always wanted my own place. My own studio apartment to be exact. I wanna have a place of my own in which I could do whatever I want. Go out and come back no matter what the time is, put music as loud as I wish, turn on the air-conditioner anytime I feel like, go around the apartment naked... Well, things like that.


Another reason why I wanna have a place for myself is because I can decorate it as I wish. I'd love to have something red in my apartment. A closet would be nice to.

Problem is... It's so damn expensive! I have no idea that it would be so expensive... for such a small place. It cost IDR 1.200.000.000 for a 2 bedrooms apartment. Really? I mean... Really? Guess I need to work my ass off first.

No comments: