See You...
Bye!
Those two words are normally use when we are parting from the person we're talking to. Some may not care about which phrase that they use but for me. It means alot.
I don't like the sound of "Bye" because it seems like we're never gonna meet again. I prefer to say "see you" as that indicates that there might be a chance someday, somehow... me and that person will meet again.
I used to say that when I was with Ian. I asked him not to use the word "Bye" to me because I don't want to hear him sounded like he would leave me (which he actually did despite of the phrase). Until the case when he went back to Tia and I asked him if it's still a "see you" or a "bye" and he said "see you" which appears to be bullshit.
Well basically... Like I said in my previous post, Ian change me. Some are bad. Some are good. I don't know which category this one falls into but I always say "bye" now. The reason behind it? I just want to be real. No stupid promises. Just a firm farewell. IF I see that person again, well... hello! If I don't, at least I said it clear and firm. BYE.
I know it may sound weird or stupid or non sense or whatever you wanna call it. It's just how I look at it. And somehow the guy that I'm seeing... He always say "talk to you soon" but I always reply with "bye". I notice this fact long ago but never manage to change my habit. I prefer to be me afterall. I'll still say "bye". But I really hope I'll see him again. Right now, at this very moment... I really wish I have someone. Someone legal to be with me. Someone who want to be with me. Someone who will always say "talk to you soon" instead of "bye".
Anyway... Merry Christmas. It's 25 December :)
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment