I remember when I was a kid back in Pontianak, I am one of the xmas and new year fans. The reason is not because I'll get present. No. I'm not christian so trust me, no present under the tree or something similar.
I simply like xmas and new year is because longer holiday period and also because the TV channels are showing xmas movies. Family movies. They play "Home Alone" and "Air Bud" over and over again. Every single year. But I never seem to get bored of it.
That made me realize how much I miss home. How much I miss my parents. How much I miss my childhood where I was innocent and happy. Now that I grew up. I have more thoughts. I have more drama of my own that I don't have time to watch any other drama at all. I am too busy with my own drama.
And here I am. Monday, 24 December 2012. Xmas eve. 43 minutes to Christmas and I am having mixed feelings. And yes, it's about a guy. It's too complicated and I am in no mood to explain it now but... I really hope everything will be okay with us. And I TRULY hope that I can stop myself from waiting bad things to happen.
So... Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holiday
Monday, December 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment