My friend... Miss V...
I like her so much... Dun think there is anything to complainabout her. Yes, I can complain but not because she did something wrong. Mostly because she did something that will hurt herself. Like, being to patience with her friends (who mostly become friend with her because they can "use" her).
She is reading my blog lately and Im happy that she wants to read my blog. And then she left loads of comments for me. She has been my best friend since 7 years ago. A very long time... We did quarrel sometimes, back in the old days.
What I like about her? I dunno... But I think we "click". That is it. We "click". She likes to read comic, I do. She likes to watch movies, I do. She likes gossiping, I do. She likes to go out and window shopping, I do. She is sometimes idiot, Im not. Haha...
(NB: Miss V, if you are reading this right now... Please dun angry. Im juts kidding =p)
The point is, I like her. She can stand to be my friend by understanding my personality. She accompany me to cry (through the phone or by giving a shoulder to cry on). She accompany me to watch movies. She updates me on the latest news. She buy the magazines while Im not at my hometown. She is the best.
Thank you for everything =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Har,thank u for ur concern and ur compliments, but I think i still not do anyhing big thing for u (i m just do a usual things for my friend)Sometimes i bother and disturb u with my funny problem (love and XXX) he....He... But i m happy u care about me (and my friends problem) . Like u , I m very comfortable talking wit u maybe bcoz u smarter than me (I m bolot girl hx9...)and ur thoughts mature than me (but if the problem about urselves u not enough mature).But this is good point that means u care with ur friends. We are same har.
Post a Comment