Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Perfection, Comparison and Competition

What can I say about competition? What can I say about perfection? What can I say about comparison? All of them working together...Everyone compete to be perfect. Nevertheless...Comparison become one of the reason to get perfection. Im sorry if Im wrong. But that is exactly what I thought... No one want to be a loser...

However, some people might think the other "simple" yet "d@mned" way to win. Some people even try to "hit their enemy down" (if you know what I mean). These people are sick. Truly speaking, half side of me wants to do win, another half of me just want to be what I am now (with reasonable improvement).

Being compared is just... Just... It makes you feel like sh*t. One should improve by being compared. That is what people thought that person will be. No, I dun think so. That will juts hurt their feeling...

Me, myself, is trying to go for perfection:
*be a very smart student who always get D n HD... (that will be B n A).
*to have a body like Fergie...
*to be unbeatable...

But when I think positively:
*I can DANCE. Not everyone can dance.
*I have a very good communication skill. Im quite proud of this one.
*I have a happy family... and I love them...

So I think, after all, although we being compared with other b*tch, we still can survive.. PERFECTION does not exist. There is only HAPPY life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thats right ,who cares about the competition and perfection. " Nobody perfect" even Bill Clinton has an affarir but he was good in leading his country (No war like Geoge Bush), so let it flow ok?
U have many talents that can be improve to higher level and them (who always like to compare, only can stuck where they stand). Remember, the people who copy ur style definetely :
1. she doesn't have gud style
2. Ur style is the best so she copy (at least in her heart she admire u and want to be like u bcoz if she use her own style she is nothing in the crowd
3. Jealous is incapable sign
U must always think like this ok?
but u must sometimes fight her to prove that her style that she copied are urs!!!!!