Monday, October 8, 2007

This leadership annoyes me...

So here I am. The new leader of my final project. Today I had my first meeting. I do not think it was good. I am lost with what Im doing, what the group is doing. I regret it. I know it is my mistake AND Im going to FIX it.

I talked with my brother about this. And here is our conversation:
[17:33] Harsono: wek
[17:33] Harsono: wek
[17:33] Harsono: wek
[17:33] Harsono: fast huh?
[17:33] HaR... My name is Haryati: that is fast!!
[17:33] HaR... My name is Haryati: haha
[17:33] Harsono: hahahaha
[17:34] Harsono: Huahahahaha
[17:34] Harsono: holiday is coming
[17:34] Harsono: in da holiday spirit
[17:34] HaR... My name is Haryati: hahaa
[17:34] HaR... My name is Haryati: holiday spirit
[17:34] Harsono: of coz
[17:34] HaR... My name is Haryati: i still have to do my final project
[17:34] HaR... My name is Haryati: haha
[17:34] Harsono: it's ok
[17:34] Harsono: accept it as a practice before going to work
[17:34] HaR... My name is Haryati: ya...true
[17:34] Harsono: as an experience
[17:34] HaR... My name is Haryati: haha
[17:35] HaR... My name is Haryati: btw, im da new leader now...
[17:35] HaR... My name is Haryati: haha
[17:35] Harsono: why?
[17:35] HaR... My name is Haryati: i dunno
[17:35] HaR... My name is Haryati: da supervisor changed dat...
[17:35] HaR... My name is Haryati: and da ex-leader want it to be like dat
[17:35] HaR... My name is Haryati: she wanted to be changed
[17:35] Harsono: she couldnt make it?
[17:35] HaR... My name is Haryati: im not sure
[17:35] Harsono: it's good then
[17:36] HaR... My name is Haryati: all I know, our supervisor change the structure
[17:36] Harsono: so that you have more job to do
[17:36] Harsono: hahahaha
[17:36] HaR... My name is Haryati: dats bad...
[17:36] HaR... My name is Haryati: but it really getting more and more things to do
[17:36] Harsono: not really
[17:36] HaR... My name is Haryati: i have to do a 3 days report
[17:36] Harsono: hahahaha
[17:36] Harsono: hahahaha
[17:36] Harsono: hahahaha
[17:36] HaR... My name is Haryati: so I have to submit a report every 3 days
[17:37] Harsono: being a leader is better
[17:37] Harsono: you will get more experience
[17:38] HaR... My name is Haryati: hm...
[17:38] HaR... My name is Haryati: have to be a good leader
[17:38] Harsono: being a leader is hard
[17:38] Harsono: Remember! Leader is born not made
[17:38] Harsono: I dun believer that leader can me made
[17:39] Harsono: Born...
[17:39] Harsono: Born....
[17:39] Harsono: that's why not everyone can become a leader
[17:39] HaR... My name is Haryati: hey bro, do you think I can be a leader?
[17:39] Harsono: what do you think?
[17:40] HaR... My name is Haryati: yes I can
[17:40] Harsono: great
[17:40] Harsono: why?
[17:41] HaR... My name is Haryati: hm...because im strict?
[17:41] Harsono: it is inherited
[17:41] HaR... My name is Haryati: inherited (im thinking of inheritance as in programming inheritance)
[17:41] Harsono: Papa has his own business
[17:41] Harsono: I have my own business
[17:41] Harsono: you sister often become a project supervisor
[17:41] Harsono: u see...
[17:42] HaR... My name is Haryati: ic ic
[17:42] Harsono: Inherited.....means born
[17:43] Harsono: a leader has to has these:
[17:43] Harsono: 1. Responsibility
[17:43] Harsono: 2. Supervise
[17:43] Harsono: 3. Analyze
[17:43] Harsono: 4. Solution
[17:43] Harsono: 5.Control
[17:44] Harsono: Ok?
[17:45] HaR... My name is Haryati: ok
[17:45] HaR... My name is Haryati: OK

There are loads more that we talked about... These conversation make me think more...
I have to be a good leader... I hope Im not sound to ambitious here... I just want to what they expect me to be...

No comments: