Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Friend

I just read ishtar (I call her Miss Summer in this blog) blog. And..suddenly I feel so sad. She has a good friend. Miss Sach will always with her. Will my friend stay with me? Wait a second. I dun have one...

Now, I wanna mention all da names... In this post only.
One day, there were only 2 of us at home (Egie and me) and then she told me that she talked to Liea. She told me that she had a chat with Liea to clear everything. Like...what she doesnt like about Liea and Ratna for always going to Jelutong (my friends house) and always come home late. Egie afraid they will left us... Just like my friend Shasha.

Then Egie told me their conversation:
Egie: don't u feel sorry for Har (me)?
Liea: ...
Egie: Ratna and her are no longer close to each other... I tried my best to accompany her. Coz I know she cannot ask u or Ratna to accompany her...
Liea: *cry*

Then reality hits me... Im all alone... Im alone. Egie was right... Im alone...Then I cried...

For Ratna, it's her and Liea and jelutong's resident...For Liea, it's 4 of us... For Egie, it's 4 of us...
For me? I don't know...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

honey, you know you're never alone...
i always thought so as well...
but come to think about it, i have lotsa friends who are willing to be there anytime i need them...
the same thing goes to you...
it's a normal feeling...
sometimes i even feel lonely in the middle of a crowd...
feel like no one notice me, leave alone caring about me...
but you have to be stronger...
it's only you yourself you have in the end...
people might come and go...
we all should learn how to live without having 'em in our lives...
plus, i don't think you're alone at all...
trust me, i can mention at least 20 persons who care about you, including me myself...
now, stop being emo, k?
i dearly love you, and i mean it =]

~*iSHTaRSuMMeR*~

Anonymous said...

Haru,... you're not alone...
i agree with ishtar...
you still have me too....
don't be sad.. that makes me feel that i'm really a bad friend cause i can't be at your side when you need it..

ganbatte yo :)

友人、いつまでも。

Anonymous said...

cheer up, babe... u've got everyone in the world to love n care for u.. tat includes me.. ;)

i love ur comment, ishtarsummer babe.. <3

nywayz, lovin ur heels today!! its juz soo kawaii~ (so tidak berkaitan but i juz hafto write it down) XD

hugz*

o S a K a

Milady said...

Ishtar = I love u too...tq so much =)

YeeChan = You are not a bad friend. Altho u are far away but still u read my blog and u already on my side =)

Osaka = Thank you honey... =) And da heels? Haha.. I heart it too =p

Anonymous said...

Har,your friends was right, you are not alone, you still have me and sari. We still your friends right?Ok, don't be sad , maybe someday you will find your truly best frinds that will accompany until the ends of your life. Be strong!! You don't need that stupid friends (friends that when they needs something , they are looking for you) , Ok? ~V~