Happy New Year 2008 everyone!!
How was your new years eve? Great? I hope it was. Anyway, my new year’s eve, as usual, I just stay at home with my parents. But this time it was a lil’ bit different. I went to watch movie with my dad while my mom had a dinner wif her friends. After dat, 3 of us went home and supposed to eat our roasted chicken for celebration, but since my parents are tired, so they sleep early. Actually I wish they could stand until 12 midnight and at least give me a chance to spend the changes of the year with them. Im ok tho. At least they could stand until 11.30. Gud enough =p
My new year resolution are:
I have to study hard if I really wanna see Paris.
I have to live a healthy life.
I will try my best to make my parents happy.
I will work harder on my dance.
I will be more serious.
I will think more positively =)
I will live life to the full.
I think that should summarize what I want to do.
What is yours? =)
So, I was chatting with my high school friend. He was drunk. Here’s the conversation (the one on the bracket is the translated version), it might sounds weird as you should understand Indonesian:
Him: Lo lagi dimana Har? (Where are you now?)
Me : di rumah adja (at home)
Me : tingkat ke-sober-an le brapa ne? (what is your soberness level now?)
Him: rumah gwa tingkat 21 (my house is level 21)
=_= oh no~
What the hell? Haha.
Seems like everyone were having party, well, hope you enjoyed the night. And in this new year, I wish you all da best in family, study, work and life =)
Note: Im goin back Kuching tomorrow. Dun feel like goin back there at all. It’s not dat I dun like Kuching or wat but I still wanna be here wif my family… I dunno how to explain, yea… But I wanna be here. Anyway, I also wanna go back there as Yee come wif me.. Oh my god… Hope I can survive there =p
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
tante...good luck to your final project lor....
i miss u....hahaha...
Post a Comment