Wednesday, March 26, 2008

CluBbin


Clubbing. What comes to your mind first when you hear this word? Different people might have different opinion. But I am quite sure that mostly are negative opinion. I dun blame them as that is exactly what I thought last time.

The first time I went to a club was about 2 years ago. It was my friend's birthday. We went for a drink. We had Jack Daniels (I love it). And suddenly things get worse. The birthday girl was drunk, her friends were drunk as well. So, basically, everybody were drunk. I was not. I love to drink. I dont do drugs, I dont smoke but I drink. So, everybody were drunk that night. So, I think I should accompany the birthday girl to the toilet or she would have been sleeping on the floor. When I entered the toilet, instead of wall that seperated the female and male toilet, they hav glass, as in glass for window glass, as in we can see through. Do you get what I mean? Ok, maybe I exaggerate a little bit. The glass was kind of blur but still... We can see each other. Right? And there were 2 guys who were drunk and were screaming like hell. But they still managed to write me their phone number... Haha. That was funny. I didnt write down their number though...


That was my first time to the club. I have to say that, despite of the puke and drunk people around, I like it. I like the music, the woofer (bass speaker), I like the drinks, I like the place. So, basically I like it there.

I go to the club quite often lately. First was because I wanted to look for a DJ for my dance party. And then the search going on until I met one. DJ 68. Since I wanted to see his performance, I went to the pub where he work. I went there with the dance club member and we were havin fun challanging people around us. And, that was when I met SKY. He is the owner of Monster Tounge. He is a breakdancer and I have to admit that he is not bad...

My priority when I go clubbing is...dance. So I can dance. Where else you can open music as loud as they do at the pub? And, where else you can just dance and dance and dance and dont care about anybody around you? In that place I can go crazy and just dance. I have a policy though. You can see, but you cannot touch. Only some people that I know can do so; and there's a limit. It is not that they can just touch any part of my body. I know I am not sexy, but it doesnt mean that they can just touch.

I am only delivering my opinion here. Just like a song by Anggun - It's all in your mind. The same concept goes here. There is nothing wrong about everything, it's all depends on what you think about it, and also depends on the situation. I can shake my stress off =) and...it helps...


I am not always go to the pub and dance like crazy. Actually, the place that I like the most is SENSO, Hilton. I like the singer. She is from Philippine. Actually, all the singers are from Philippine. I like them alot. They can sing in any language (well, not all): English, Chinese, Italian, Tagalog, and more. If you would like to come here and catch them live, they will perform every night from tuesday to sunday. If Im not mistaken, they start at 9pm - 12pm.

The thing is, everytime I decided to go clubbin, I cannot help to think what will people think about me. It is not like I am wild girl but I cannot control what they think as well. Sigh, can anyone tell me what do you think of a girl who go for clubbing?

2 comments:

Defense of the Ancients said...

woohoo!!!
clubbin rocks!!!

Anonymous said...

nth wrong with clubbing...as long as u urself know what should do and wat should not do during that time...