All this time, I keep thinking that Mr. Patrick is a nice person, not a nice lecturer. But now I think I should add one more. He is a nice friend. Why? I had a talk with him this morning and truly speaking, before the session start I was kinda nervous. I thought he would say something bad like "I dont think you can pass this project unless you try harder" or maybe even more extreme "I think you will have to repeat the subject again next semester". However, he didnt.
Instead, he told me something (I couldnt believe I say this) inspiring. He taught me how to be a good leader. He said I should give an example and try to build a good harmony with my team member. Well, yea... I will try to do that. As the matter of fact, all this time I dont dare to admit that all those problems are my fault. Now, I could see the problem from different point of view. It seems to be me the one who messed up everything...It is me who failed to be a leader. And, I admit that.
For now, I have a very good view of everything and I dont feel like saying anything since I dont want to change my view again. I am very easy to be convinced. So I dont want to hear any suggestion first... Maybe I will, later.
Alright, it is time for me to fix the mess that I created. Wish me luck everybody =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment