Dear my lovely friend...
I love you more than you think I am. It is hard for me to describe what I felt. It is a hard time for you... and what makes it worst is I could not be by your side. I wish I could just stay at your side and just stay there so when you need me, I will be just there.
I tried to understand how you feel, but no... I couldnt. That is the feeling that only you could understand. But I know it is hard for you. I could see that from your eyes. I could see you losing your ground but I could see that you are holding on tight with one hand... Hope we could take another hand of yours and pull you back...
If I make you think that I dont care about you, Im sorry, didnt mean to. Come back, and I will not leave your side anymore...
Hugz...
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment