People should learn from their mistake. But seems like it doesnt apply to me. I keep doing the wrong thing again and again. I fall into the same hole over and over again.
Last time, when I had a problem (from now on I should called it challanges) and finally got myself out of it, I promise to myself not to do that again. It is easy to say, but it is HARD to do. For a one single mistake, I have done it again for the third times. Nope. Not the second time. It's the third time. Look, I never mean to do something bad to anyone (unless I am in my evil mode), but somehow, I still hurt someone.
It is better for me not to mention any names here. The first time I talked to my friends about the problem, I did promise to myself not to do it again. The second time it happened to me, I did promise for the second time that I would never do it again. The third time... I havent promise myself yet. But I think I should make a vow instead.
Everyone has a problem with their habit. And mine is: doing mistake unintentionally. No matter what... It will always happen... So, if you think that I've offended you, please let me know. K? And, if I do it again, just let me know (again) =.=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment