Friday, August 8, 2008

I am NOT happy

Seriously. I am not happy at all. First, because apparently, I have to drop the subject that I have been wanted to take since 3 semester ago. It is all because the time clash with my other subject, Artificial Intelligence.

Second, I suddenly lost my confidence because (again) apparently, my lecturer has been so discourage to me by sending this note:


Dear all,

Please note that from Week 2 onwards, the lecture for this subject will be rescheduled to Monday 5.30-7.30pm at Lab 3.18, whereas the tutorial will remain in Lab 5.18 from 8.30-10.30am on Wednesday. Please drop me an email before 5pm today if you have any problem with this.

Again, I would like to reiterate that this subject is one of the few that you will get a chance to apply your programming skills in practice. You will need considerable programming skills to tackle the assignments. To avoid disappointment at the end of the semester, I would advise those who are afraid of programming to look for other alternatives if you have a choice.

Raymond

Can he be more a$h0l3 than this? Why the hell in this world would he post something like that? I know that he is trying to warn us, but what else that we can do if this subject is our core subject (we have to take the core subjects in order to graduate). What the fuck that we can do? I have worked my ass off. I have cried my lungs out. What the fuck that we wants from us now? Can he at least try to be a little more encouraging? I really need that from him now. That is all I needed. Encouragement...

*******
Just when I am typing this post... I checked my astrology from facebook. Guess what it says:

Draw on your past experiences to figure out how to proceed. You believe strongly enough in a cause to sacrifice some of your personal happiness. There is a valid reason for everything that happens today although it may not become clear for quite some time. Remember that learning involves sharing your knowledge as well as building it.

Somehow... I should believe that "there are no accidents" ...

No comments: